Throughout Black History Month we shared weekly reading lists across our social media. These lists were compiled from recommendations submitted by our colleagues, highlighting their favorite books from Black authors. Here are our top picks throughout the month of February.
- The Source of Self-Regard by Toni Morrison
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together by Heather McGhee
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
- More Than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Did we miss one of your favorites? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the list.