Do you need help with food, housing, health care, crisis services, or managing your utility bills? Please call 2-1-1 or visit 211ct.org to connect with a program, nonprofit or community agency in your area that can assist.
United Way of Western Connecticut offers several programs that can help ALICE meet a variety of needs:
- ALICE Enrichment Fund For My Children
- One-on-One Budget Coaching and Workshops
- Access to Food Through The Danbury Food Collaborative
- Access to Food Through The Stamford Food Collaborative
- Help With Prescription Costs Through FamilyWize
- Help With My Basic Needs Through 211ct.org
- I am ALICE, Where Do I Begin?