In order for children and youth to succeed and to be happy and healthy, this work must be embraced by ALL of us. One key goal of the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership is to develop self-sufficient young people who will contribute to a strong workforce in the future of the vibrant City of Stamford. Please consider joining us:
- Become a member of one of our six Community Action Networks
- Become a champion of our work and expand our partnership
- Share your feedback and help in the evolution of Stamford Cradle to Career as we grow stronger and more productive
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Invest in the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership and align community investments with our six outcome areas
Please contact us to learn about any of the the above opportunities.
Stamford Summer Literacy Initiative (SSLI) Literacy Coach: applications due by Monday, March 23rd.
SC2C is looking to hire a Literacy Coach to oversee the implementation of the SSLI in the summer of 2020. This person will be responsible for providing consistent literacy instruction and work with camp staff to create literacy rich environments. The teachers will spend 12-15 hours/week over 6-8 weeks in 4 Stamford based camps. Click here for the job description.