In order for children and youth to succeed and to be happy and healthy, this work must be embraced by ALL of us. One key goal of the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership is to develop self-sufficient young people who will contribute to a strong workforce in the future of the vibrant City of Stamford. Please consider joining us:
- Become a member of one of our six Community Action Networks
- Become a champion of our work and expand our partnership
- Share your feedback and help in the evolution of Stamford Cradle to Career as we grow stronger and more productive
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Invest in the Stamford Cradle to Career partnership and align community investments with our six outcome areas
Please contact us to learn about any of the the above opportunities.
Request for Proposal Opportunities:
Stamford Summer Literacy Initiative Support for Public Awareness Campaign: proposals due by Friday, January 10th.
SC2C is seeking applicants to plan and execute an inaugural public awareness campaign to promote the importance of summer learning for Stamford children up to 9-years old. This project will require fluidity and flexibility. Please click here for the PDF RFP and here for the Word RFP.