Summer Programming Resources
- Beyond Limits Academics is offering virtual Summer Math Academies for middle and high school students to review and refresh critical math skills and learn core math concepts. FREE for families eligible for free or reduced price lunch. Click here for flyer.
- Beyond Limits hosts a virtual summer program for SPS students entering 6th grade. Click here for flyer.
- SC2C, Family Centers, Stamford Public Schools and SPEF have collaborated on a free program for families with children entering Kindegarten called Bridge to K. Click here for flyer and additional information.
Census 2020 Resources
Restorative Practices Resources
- Whats My Aces Score?
- CYW Adverse Childhood Experiences Questionnaire
- Restorative Practices 2020 Flyer
Stamford Cradle to Career Reports (PDF)
- 2018 Stamford C2C Report
- Stamford Cradle to Career 2017 Community Report (December 2017)
- Stamford Cradle to Career Baseline Community Report, November 2016
- Stamford Cradle to Career Brochure
- Stamford Cradle to Career One Page Overview
- Stamford Cradle to Career Palm Card
- CT College Enrollment Declining Faster than National Rate
- Stamford Plus Article *please reach out to backbone organization for paper copies
- How to Qualify for Free, Reduced Lunch in Stamford Schools
- Stamford Sees Spike in Students Registering for Free, Reduced Lunch
- Early Childhood Assessments on the Rise, Spur Longterm Success
- Stamford College Program Aims to Combat ‘Summer Melt’
- Stamford program combats attrition of first-time college students
- Stanford Social Innovation Review, "Community Engagement Matters (Now More Than Ever)"(PDF)
also accessible here
- Harvard Business School, "Business Aligning for Students: The Promise of Collective Impact" (PDF)
also accessible here
- Strive Together Theory of Action
- NPR: “What One District’s Data Mining Did For Chronic Absence” a story about how Grand Rapids, Michigan, reduced their rate of chronic absence by almost 50%.
Launch Event - November 10, 2016
Our Design Institute in December 2015 brought together many stakeholders to help design the project, including our ultimate goals for this initiative. The documents below are the result of that meeting.
- Vision and Mission Feedback
- Outcomes and Indicators Feedback
- Accountability Structure Feedback
- The most frequently used word during check-out was “Hopeful”