Be visible in the community year round.
Our sponsors provide a single donation that supports United Way’s special events, campaign materials, volunteerism, and marketing programs, while helping to keep our administrative costs low. In return, your company’s support is promoted throughout the year.
Advantages of Corporate Sponsorship
- BENEFIT from year-round local visibility.
- INCREASE your brand exposure and elevate your corporate identity in the community by linking your brand with United Way, one of the most recognize and respected nonprofit brands in the country.
- REINFORCE your company’s reputation as a good corporate citizen to your customers, employees, and residents.
- EXPERIENCE the guaranteed reach of local marketing exposure and benefit from the positive image of supporting United Way.
- RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT as tangible impressions and measured media value far exceed the cost of sponsorship.
- VOLUNTEERISM AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT through events such as Day of Action and activities created just for your work site.
Sponsors enjoy many benefits and great visibility with one the nation's most valued and trusted nonprofits. Read more about the benefits of being a Corporate Sponsor here. For more information, contact Stacy Schulman at 203.826.8479 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a Corporate Sponsor today, click here.
Thank You to Our 2020 Corporate Sponsors
|CHARTER OAK SPONSOR|
Fairfield County Bank
First County Bank
Christian M. Morgan, CFP | Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
The Network Support Company
Preferred Brands International
Rain Carbon Inc.
Shipman & Goodwin LLP
Wofsey, Rosen, Kweskin & Kuriansky, LLP