Current Employment Opportunities
There are no opportunities at this time.
Diversity Statement - United Way of Western Connecticut
As a non-profit organization continuously seeking to maintain quality service to our community, the United Way of Western Connecticut places high value on the concept of diversity.
United Way of Western Connecticut values the uniqueness of the individual, the power of the collective good and the importance of communities. We promote a climate that welcomes, understands and respects the diversity of our donors, staff, volunteers, agencies and community. Dimensions of diversity include but are not limited to race, ethnicity, cultural orientation, national origin, language, religious belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or any other legally protected basis in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Board of Directors and senior management team will provide leadership to ensure an environment that values diversity and operates in accordance with the following guiding principles:
- We are committed to inclusiveness as a core operating principle for our organization.
- We value, respect and embrace diversity and are committed to incorporating practices that enhance diversity into all areas of activity, including the recruitment, employment, training, and promotion of staff and volunteers, as applicable, from diverse backgrounds.
- We will not engage in or tolerate any form or act of discrimination or harassment, and shall be vigilant against any such conduct.
- We shall be open and accessible to all.
- We shall demonstrate fair treatment for all.
We shall review our relevant policies and procedures annually to ensure that our commitment to inclusiveness is being fulfilled.
United Way of Western Connecticut, Inc.