United Way of Western Connecticut is out there in the community -- in the news, hosting events, and publishing items to let you know where we stand on issues of importance to our community and what kind of progress we're making in the region.
Visit our Blog for news from United Way Western Connecticut and to stay up to date on our events and accomplishments.
Visit our Publications to access our latest annual report and newsletters.
Learn more about our Events
- Stamford Volunteer Day in Stamford
- Hometown Heroes Benefit Dinner in Danbury
- Heart of Gold Award Dinner in Stamford
- Day of Action in Great Danbury, New Milford and Stamford
- King of the Hill 5K Race in Danbury